Saturday, December 23, 2006

Yo

Hey guys what's up? This is going to be the blog my family doesn't know about. So that means I can curse and talk about what really happened in my day and maybe even some explicit detail about my love life (which is currently nonexistent sucks to be y'all)

So yea tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I get to open presents with my family. Of course on the actually day of Christmas I am going to be forced to ride in a car for 8 hours of to see my other side of the family. Yea I love them and all but it gets so annoying you know? Anyway I don't get to have Christmas with them till the day after. Then with my family here i don't get to have Christmas with them till probably about a week after. Oh well. I least I get to see them all. And maybe my Papaw will be well by then. Yea he had hip surgery Thursday and we are all really hopeful that this is gonna be the last one he needs.

Well not much else to say. This has been my first post. Can't wait to see how this is going to progress through the new year!

1 comment:

teneal ann said...

OOOH CURSING. :)

crapshitfuckdamnhellhocuntlicker!