Sunday, February 11, 2007

well let's see....

Since I turned 16 my little world of mine has shifted...somehow. It was fine that week then the next week was Little Women. And then apparently things changed. I mean i guess I noticed it a little but not much. Everyone started saying it at once it was really weird. And I mean the week after that was just plain shitty barely anything good happened. Same with the first three days of last week. Well except after school the entire week. The school day would be horrible unbearable even then I would go out to that little creak with my friends and everything melted away. And anyone reading this clearly knows what I'm talking about. Too bad that it's been too fucking cold to enjoy it and will be for at least a while longer. Thanks to everyone that helped me through those weeks (you know who you are) and I apologies for being bitchy, not all there, depressed, depressing, not able to help, maybe didn't listen to your problems like i should have, self absorbed, selfish, and maybe even a little condescending in there. I am truly sorry. I just hope the next week coming is going to be better (and warmer) so remember y'all dress warm don't get sick (please) and if you do don't come to school so we don't have to get sick either ;). I love y'all and will talk to you guys later bye.

No comments: