Friday, March 2, 2007

Well so much for a happily ever after.....

Hm. Let's see what's going on in my life as of right now.( I know y'all don't really wanna know but eh I feel like just saying everything going on maybe it will help me concentrate?) I'm moving out of my house tomorrow, I should be cleaning my room and packing up right now, There is a screaming and unhappy baby in the next room (that my mom is baby sitting) I don't know how my dad is going to react to us leaving, I'm either already sick or getting there, My body is deciding to disagree with me, formal inspection is going to suck, I can't wait for military ball, rent and wicked are coming up, my friends are amazing, my friends have mental problems, my friends are the best thing that has ever happened to me,and lots and lots of thinking thrown in there...YAY! well that's about it bye.

No comments: