Thursday, May 24, 2007

well time for a change

Sophomore year is over. This summer I have a job. Next year is the year that will count towards the rest of my life. Am I ready? No. Not even close. This year went by fast. Too fast. I was having the time of my life and wasn't ready for it to end. I've learned so much this year and none of it in the class room. You guys have taught me all of it. About myself about others even about y'all. Freshman year may have been the easiest but this year i think was the best so far. Two more years guys. And no more cafeteria. No more creek. No more complaining about bullshit teacher to people you have known your entire high school careers. Well well all be going to different places. Maybe never seeing each other again till our tenth high school reunion. Some of us maybe not even then. We won't have time for the Internet. Or IM. But for now lets just slow down for the summer and those of us with jobs just keep our mind off school for a little while. And pyro relax before the end of the summer you'll know what to do by then -hugs-. Come on guys two more years then this will all just be really happy memories. I love you all soooo much. Can't wait to see you guys over the summer and next year to see how y'all have changed. -hugs- night guys and I'll update this over summer i promise.

No comments: