Monday, August 13, 2007

wow to think

that only two years ago i was just starting high school. Today i registered as a Junior. So it's official I Rachel Hudson am a junior....wow... it just doesn't seem possible. I mean I'm also going to be turning 17 this January. Pyro is already 17 John is 17 next month Nick is 17 this December. And those are just the people that i can think of off the top of my head. I'm growing up my friends are growing up. Next year is our last year of high school. and we will all go our separate ways. hopefully to see each other once in awhile....hopefully. I just can't believe it life is traveling faster than ever before right when i don't really want it to. it's gonna take some time to adjust to growing up i guess. i mean every birthday and new school year I'm thrown into this same speech but every year it gets a little more meaningful to me. Oh well most of my friends are probably going to join the military next summer. so this last one was pretty nice. school starts in 14 days. still time to have fun right? unless my homework gets in the way heh. oh well it's been a busy day. night.

No comments: